|4-foot Praetorius set (6 instruments)|
|8-foot Praetorius set (4 instruments)|
|cylindrical set (6 instruments)|
|ganassi in g meantone, a460|
|GANASSI in g meantone, a411|
|Wollick tenor in c meantone, a460|
|flauto doppio in f and cc meantone, a460|
|Bassano alto in g meantone, a411|
|van Eyck soprano in cc meantone, a411|
*: The 8-foot Praetorius set is only available along with the 4-foot set.
Prices are towards the high end of the market, and change each year with inflation.
- cylindrical set: 6 instruments in f,g,cc meantone, a460; f,g,cc pythagorean, same c. For 14th-15th c. music, especially Spanish and Italian (villancicos and laude into the 16th c.)
- 4-foot Praetorius set: 6 instruments in F,c,c,f,g,cc meantone, a460. For 15th-16th c. music.
- 8-foot Praetorius set: 4 instruments in FF,C,C,G meantone, a460. Available with 4-foot set.
- ganassi in g meantone, a460. For 15th c. songs, frottole, solos with tenors, etc.
- GANASSI in g meantone, a411. Lusher, less “Italian” sound for more general use and with low-pitched lutes.
- flauto doppio in f and cc meantone, a460. cc-ccc a sinistra, f-d a destra.
- Wollick in c meantone, a460. Narrow-bore version of Praetorius tenor.
- Bassano in g meantone, a411. For early baroque music.
- van Eyck in cc meantone, a411. For early baroque music.